Monday, September 15, 2008

Photoblog - Games Day

Arbitrary has posted the photos from Games Day, so keep an eye out for more.

Of course the "me" ones are as follows.
Manhandling GOA staff (Poor chap didn't see the attacking hand till a moment later :P)
Who is a cuddly wuddly Chosen?
The Audience for His Dan-ness
Aforementioned "Corsetgirl" (Oddly, I don't think this was posed as they were discussing some unit move on the table, and Corsetgirl ended up setting Fingerpointerguy straight. So Cosplayer and knew more about the army)
The initial cause of "Whoa girl in a corset"
RHINO TANK! Also SPINKS! Also Ardy!
My own photo of what we think is Barak Varr

Almost all photos by Spinks and Arbitrary from Book of Grudges and thank you to them for letting me post a few.

Also good Lord I'm huge.

5 comments:

arbitrary said...

it's more that we're all midgets!

Ardua said...

Can't it be both?

Shannon said...

No grabbing random asses! Especially evil ones. They tend to get upset.

Crimson Starfire said...

Corsetgirl = win
Fingerpointerguy = epic fail

Arliss McGovern said...

I am not a midget!