Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Operation :Manhandle

From Pauls Blog

I am off to Europe, to games day on Sunday the 14th of September in Birmingham.
I will be there all day to wave and say hello.
Also in Paris around the 26th
of September for the Paris computer show.
Also in Birmingham the evening of
the 27th for PC Gamers LAN show.


So he will be at Games Day! Now the mission. First secure Arb and Spinks from the Book of Grudges a few teeshirts.

Second, manhandle Paul Barnett for a photo.
Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck

Failure is not an option.

Anonymous said...

Be sure to have an escape plan. I don't want to have to rescue you from the city watch's tender mercies.

Ardua said...

Oh I do

Crimson Starfire said...

Be the ninja... focus... you can do it ;)

arbitrary said...

We can overcooooooome! Am packing my armoury today (well, camera, phone, cash, emergency chocolate!).