Right now I am currently playing chicken with Amazon (yes yes, I can hear some of you sniggering).
- I bought/pre-ordered my CE at the end of March.
- The Warhammer Herald is telling people to look out for an email from Amazon.
- I've had no such email, does that mean I am safe?
- My Amazon page says I get my stuff shipped October 6th.
- The Amazon page for the CE says it ships September 16th.
- To top it off, I have bought two, one for Fluxie in Canada, one for me in Ireland. They are now permitting shipping outside of the US whereas previously they were not.
So the problem is this. Is there a problem?
On the one hand, it's likely that there isn't anything the matter with my order. But I don't know when it will ship. To make matters worse, I'm relying on not one, but two shippings. The item to California and then to me in Ireland. Mythic have said they will have a reasonable grace period between the end of the HeadStart and when people must enter their DVD key.
Should I fork over another $40ish to get it directly to Ireland? I don't know. At any rate, things won't have to be changed on or charged to any credit cards till at least after payday. Gives me the time to either nerve up and see what happens, or chicken out and pay extra for direct shipping in the hopes that nothing is wrong and that I get the game sooner rather than later.
In other WAR news, I forgot to mention it, but the Secret Lives of Mobs comic was hacked a while back. Why people do that, I don't know. All I can do is wish the creators my best and hope that they get everything back that they lost and hopefully aren't too put out by the experience. Frankly it was the best Warhammer/Fantasy MMO comic I'd seen in ages. Good luck lads.