Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Catching up

A quick recap for both me and for anyone reading.

First. January 29th. Stick it in the calendar. Big things are coming.
Second. Bloggers, I shall be catching up shortly. Though I'm enjoying the idea from Arb with regards villages and such.
Third and most important. Go to the Book of Grudges my little euros. Go now and vote about a Eurogettogether for GOA/Mythic/Us.

My recap.
Guests are lovely. For a bit. You can have one person for ages, or lots for a few days. Never try to have 6 for a week.

And in my highlight, I did that Marriage instance thing with Shannon and all we got were lousy bind on equip rings. Someone needs to check the loot tables.

\o/ WIN!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's part of the Conqueror set, right?

In all seriousness, congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ardua and Mrs. Ardua! You know that marriage thing, besides having lousy loot tables, can be a real money sink!

Anonymous said...

Conga rats to both :D

scribbler said...

GZ

Hope you remembered to get the priest to buff you and managed to avoid the AOE confetti

arbitrary said...

grats to you both!