Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Real World Interlude

article-1290708-0A418537000005DC-330_306x498

This entry deals with real world news, so if you’re avoiding all  that nonsense, skip this one.

Anna Chapman is my hero of the hour. But! But but but. Let me explain that statement.

Pictured to the right is Ms Chapman.

The news says she is a suspected Russian spy.

 

Now, I’m not anti America and supporting a spy. I am geeking out over something that Sky News put in my head. When they broke the story, over and over they said it was like a real life spy novel. Personally I didn’t see it. Sure there is a ring of suspects and I have no real idea what they have or have not done. However, when it came to them putting a face to them, the picture shown here is the one they splashed on tv.

Now it’s a real life spy story. Sure the plot is a little lame, but hey, you’ve given us a Bond Girl.

What’s not to love?

3 comments:

L1l17h said...

"Now it’s a real life spy story. Sure the plot is a little lame, but hey, you’ve given us a Bond Girl."

- And a nice one at that!

L1l17h said...

wow I actually logged in for that, you tricked me! ;o

Ardua said...

Muhahahahhaha