Sunday, March 12, 2006

Four Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Four

Today was my first day off since starting the new job.
Already has the new time I get up started to affect me.

I thought I was sleeping in. I made it a point not to get out of bed long after I had actually woken up. I was attempting to show the world I was still lazy. It was only sodding 11am when I got out of bed in the end.
Oh well. Lets aim for later tomorrow. Though seeing as dad throws on a pot of coffee whenever he gets up nowadays, Im sure I wont stay asleep for long.

As for other news, I am going to storm the American Embassy and demand information. What it takes for an American to work in Ireland, and what I need to ensure my anal virginity remains intact next time I go through Customs in America. I swear, they're looking at me weirder and weirder every time.

I saw a fox today :D The little critter came right into the back garden and had a merry old poke around before sitting down for a rest. Sadly we had no scraps to throw him but I am going to get a tin of dog food in to keep for such occurences. Hopefully he will become a regular visitor.

Other than that, David finally uninstalled McAfee from the desktop pc and put on AVG Antivirus free edition. He left it to me to update it and run it.
The final tally of infected files? 4854.

No comments: