Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This should be a tradition.

I did this well before the launch of Star Trek Online and I am doing it again. The only difference is this time I’m not (yet, if ever) in the beta.

I do not like nor am I impressed by Star Wars : The Old Republic.

I’m not hating on your game, if you are a fan. I am not bashing the company or anything. I am just totally unimpressed. If I change my tune later and become a total fanboy, feel free to call me on it.

In the meantime, until I get my blogging regions of my brain full of coffee and come back to you all, enjoy this.

2 comments:

Zizlak said...

I agree with you. For some reason all that announcements and stuff from SW:TOR which should encourage a hype make me just shrug my shoulders and feel totally unimpressed.

Ardua said...

I still wonder what the backlash is going to be like.

Realtime Worlds and APB proved that things can get really really bad.

Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'll have to eat my words and maybe it'll be a great game. Not just a bunch of people taking potshots at one another and really boring lightsaber "battles".

(I blame the cinematics)